South Nyack 10 Miler
Scenic Views of the Hudson for 10 Miles!
10 mile scenic out/back course along the Hudson River. Begins and ends at Franklin Street Park. Runs from South Nyack down to Piermont and out onto the mile-long Piermont Pier, turnaround is at the end of the pier. COURSE WILL CLOSE AT 11AM (2 1/2 hours into the race). Police recommend for safety that all runners finish by that time.
Great food, refreshments and post-race raffle prizes (as always!). Performance shirts limited to first 300 pre-registered.
Race Day Schedule
- 7:00 – 7:30am – Late registration on Race Day
- 7:00 – 7:45am – Registration and check-in for Kids’ Fun Runs
- 7:00 – 8:00am – Registration and check-in for 10 Miler
- 8:15am – Kids’ Fun Run begins – medals to all finishers! (no shirt)
- 8:30am -10 Miler begins
10 Mile Run pre-entry $35 (non-member) – $30 (RRR members)
10 Mile Run $40 after 9/4/15 and race day for all runners.
Children’s fun runs $3 (does not include T-shirt).
Citizen watch to overall male & female winners
Age group categories: 19 & under, 20-24, 25-29, 30-34, 35-39, 40-44, 45-49, 50-54, 55-59, 60-64, 65-69, 70+
Race Shirt, Packet Pick-Up & Late Registration
Dick’s Sporting Goods, Palisades Mall, West Nyack, NY: Saturday, September 9th, from 12 Noon to 3PM ONLY
Last minute registration is available for Race Day, Fee: $35 – NO Shirt.
As always, you can pick up your race shirt and bib, if you are pre-registered, on Race Day before 7:30AM.
All proceeds of this event will benefit:
- South Nyack Volunteer Fire Departments
- Piermont Volunteer Fire Departments
- Rockland Road Runners Scholarship Fund
- Nyack Soup Kitchens